The conference will take place on 30 May 2020 in Kwidzyński Industrial and Technological Park in Kwidzyn.
The aim of the conference is to present views on the opportunities and risks of increasing the wealth of the society, including “the scourge of prosperity”, the spread of modern civilization diseases, in particular cardiovascular diseases, mental illness, and traffic accidents. Presentation of views on the categories and methods of measuring economic and social well-being and the outcomes of research on social well-being in a globalized environment. The goal is also to contribute to the enhancement of the integration of scientific, economic and medical environments dealing with the issues of well-being.
– Social prosperity – opportunities and risks
– Economic development and eco-development
– The role of human and social capital in the economic environment
– Eradicating diseases of civilization
– Consequences of drug treatment of civilization diseases
The deadline for applications is 20 April 2020